We ditched cable and satellite years ago, and we haven’t once regretted it. With streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Video, and Hulu, it’s nearly impossible not to find an option that works for your family and saves tons of money. Amazon Video has just made it a bit sweeter. Along with your Amazon Prime subscription, you can add subscription services like Seeso, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Acorn, and more to your membership. Get started with a list of all Amazon Video Subscriptions.
- Manage subscriptions in one place with Amazon Video app
- Watch on any device—in the living room, on mobile phones, tablets, or computers
- No cable or satellite account necessary
- Easy to subscribe or cancel anytime, risk-free
- After a Free Trial, these subscriptions are available at a low monthly price. Most I saw were around $8.99/mo which is definitely easier and cheaper than buying the season of your favorite shows.
What do you guys think? Is it worth buying these a la carte?