This review rounds out the last week of the party serveware series. Stay tuned next week for a whole new series! This week’s review is on a very unexciting, but rather useful, thermal container. I ordered this Genuine Joe Vacuum Airpot last year and really like it!
This Airpot gets mixed reviews on Amazon, but I really don’t know why. It has served us really well.
Here’s what I like:
- It keeps drinks super-hot! We’ve put cocoa, apple cider, and coffee in this bad boy and have had really great results with it staying nice and warm. I can put the drinks in there an hour or two before everyone gets there and it is still hot!
- Everything disassembles so it is easy to clean.
- It holds A LOT – 2.5 Liters to be exact.
- It’s never leaked.
- All stainless means it doesn’t break – that gets bonus points in my book.
- Priced right at $24.95 on Amazon.
What I don’t like:
- It’s definitely not the belle of the ball. I mean I’ve seen more attractive airpots.