Here’s the challenge: take $10 and buy as much as you can at Walgreens while taking advantage of Register Reward deals (RR) and Balance Reward Points (BRP).
- Do multiple transactions!
- Don’t spend BRP on items that give you back BRP. You won’t get any more BRP in that transaction.
- Don’t spend RR on the same item. You won’t get another RR.
- Don’t spend RRs earned from P&G items on other P&G items. It’s excluded on the RR coupon.
- Flip flop back and forth between BRP deals and RR deals to stretch your $10 as far as you can!
- The number of coupons you use must be less or equal to the number of items. (Including your RRs)
- Split them up through the week, or do them all in one trip – whatever is easiest for you!
Here’s the scenario I came up with this week:
- Buy (1) Almay Liquid Lip Balm at $5.79 each
- and (1) Almay Softies Eye Shadow for $2.50 (50% off because of BOGO 50% sale)
- Use (2) $4/1 Almay Cosmetic Product, exp. 8/23/15 (SS 08/09/15 R) [ETS]
- Pay $0.29, get back 1,000 BRP ($1 value)
- Buy (1) Colgate Toothpaste for $3
- Use $1/1 Colgate Total, Colgate Optic White, Colgate Enamel Health, or Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste Printable OR $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste, exp. 8/29/15 (SS 08/16/15) [3-oz.+]
- and 1,000 BRP ($1 value)
- Pay: $1, get back $2.50 RR
- Buy (2) Crest Rinse for $4 each
- and (2) Papermate Write Bros Pens 10 pk for $0.39 each
- Use (2) $1.50/1 Crest Mouthwash, exp. 9/5/15 (RP 08/09/15 R) [237-ml.+; ETS]
- and (1) $0.55/1 Paper Mate Pens Pack, exp. 9/20/15 (SS 07/26/15)
- and $2.50 RR
- Pay $2.73, get back $3 RR
- Buy (3) Arm & Hammer Detergents for $6.99 (Buy one, get two free)
- Use $3 RR
- Pay $3.99
In four transactions, we get $43.53 worth of goodies for $8.01!