Here’s the challenge: take $10 and buy as much as you can at Walgreens while taking advantage of Register Reward deals (RR) and Balance Reward Points (BRP).
- Do multiple transactions!
- Don’t spend BRP on items that give you back BRP. You won’t get any more BRP in that transaction.
- Don’t spend RR on the same item. You won’t get another RR.
- Don’t spend RRs earned from P&G items on other P&G items. It’s excluded on the RR coupon.
- Flip flop back and forth between BRP deals and RR deals to stretch your $10 as far as you can!
- The number of coupons you use must be less or equal to the number of items. (Including your RRs)
- Split them up through the week, or do them all in one trip – whatever is easiest for you!
Here’s the scenario I came up with this week:
- Buy (2) Colgate Advanced or Enamel Health Mouthwashes 16.9 oz for $7 total
- Use (2) $2/1 Colgate Mouthwash or Mouth Rinse, exp. 8/22/15 (SS 07/26/15)
- Pay $3, get back $4 RR
- Buy (2) Suave Professionals Shampoo for $6
- Use $2/2 Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner, exp. 9/20/15 (RP 08/23/15) [28-oz. ETS]
- and $4 RR
- Pay $0, get back 2,000 BRP
- You can also submit these for $2 SavingStar rebate.
- Buy (1) Softsoap Body Wash for $2.99
- Use 2,000 BRP
- Pay $0.99, get back $1.50 RR
- Buy (1) Kleenex Tissues 3-4 pk for $4.99
We’re not even close to $10 this week, but with $5.48, we’ve managed to get 6 items including a multipack of tissues! Not too shabby. Plus, if you take advantage of the SavingStar rebate and Ibotta deposit, your grand total drops to $1.98!